Shiny Doom Forum Forum Index Shiny Doom Forum
Forum content does NOT necessarily reflect the views of the Admins of this forum. Read at your own risk.
Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom DOOM doom doom doom

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

music recommendation thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fate
Uber-Karma
Uber-Karma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: music recommendation thread Reply with quote

aka...i need a bigger playlist

post music titles that are good here

Most of the time its easier to get along with people before you get to know them.
Katrina
Good Karma
Good Karma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... the last music thing I bought was a Leann Rimes CD... I don't think my music tastes tend to coodinate with anyone else's.

I liked it though for whatever that was worth. Rolling Eyes
Trool
Good Karma
Good Karma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of the things that come up in my playlist a lot...

more recently i got The Molust, by Ween. It's kinda bizar...has some pirate songs and a beatles cover, they are hard to describe but something like gorillaz + they might be giants - rap + pirate + fountains of wane....strange...one of their song's is called "Mutelated Lips" Also they are explicid...just a warning for those who need one

I'd also recomend The Shins, I listened to Chutes too narrow and Inverted world, both pretty good. Finally here's a list of other I have...

Nellie McKay, Jem, Guster, Fountains of Wayne...though not everything..., Belle & Sebastian, Bleu, Crowded House, Dar Williams, Erin McKeown, Rainmarket, Tears for Fears...

Finally I still listed to Shatners Has Been...it's just too strange not to include it, plus I really do like some of the songs on that thing....not just for strangeness...

That's what I got for now...hopefully at least a few of these will work for someone....

--Isaac Asimov
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shiny Doom Forum Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: